Subscribe: Omny | iTunes | Stitcher | Overcast | Spotify | Youtube | Facebook | RSS
The eCommerce world is getting more and more challenging, yet with the right team behind you, it is possible to go from $60k a month in revenue to over $1 million a month in revenue, like the example we are going to show you.
In this episode of Marketing From The Trenches, I speak with Dim Niko from DimNiko.com about how he has helped brands with physical products to sell to increase their revenue exponentially with highly targeted ad campaigns.
Be sure to tune in to the whole episode for a more in-depth discussion about the topic.
About Dim Niko (2:27)
- Started in eCommerce straight out of high school.
- Listened to parents and went to university to study law.
- Knew that going to university and getting a job wasn’t for him, so looked for business opportunities.
- Took a course on how to create an agency.
- Now works with clients generating 6-7 figures a month in revenue.
The Importance of Systems For Scaling (6:58)
- Remote vs In house.
- Onboarding new clients.
- Removing yourself as the central hub.
- Finding the right people to get results for clients without you.
What’s Working in eComm Right Now? (9:46)
- Harnessing granular strategy vs high-level strategy.
- Remember you’re marketing to humans.
- Nail the strategy behind the campaign.
- Breaking the funnel into three steps.
- Getting retargeting profitable.
Media Buying (16:55)
- How to set up a winning campaign.
- How Facebook analyses campaign data.
- Split testing ad spend strategies.
- Being prepared to wait to collect data.
What Happens When There Is A Facebook Update? (22:15)
- One change can alter results dramatically.
- How to change your media buying strategy to cope with changes.
- Why ad strategy should be a longer-term plan.
- Avoiding short-term thinking traps that burn leads.
Learn to scale your brand by visiting dimniko.com/scale
Follow Dim on Facebook for daily content at Dimitri Nikolakakis
Guest Bio: Dim Niko
Dimitri and his team at DimNiko.com consult multiple 7 and 8 figure eCommerce brands, amongst other businesses. They have spent well over $10,000,000 on digital advertising. Concurrently, Dimitri speaks at industry-leading events such as Affiliate World and iStack Training, while creating content and training to assist entrepreneurs in scaling their companies.